Monday, February 03, 2014

The Searches Continue

The searches continue.

What happened to john mcquiston on wwsb

did john mcquiston leave abc in sarasota

john McQuiston Channel 7 Sarasota

where is john mcquiston as weekend anchor abc

john mcquiston sarasota

john mcquiston suncoast news reporter

john mcquiston leaves wwsb

Search engine queries leading people to my website (JohnMcQuiston.com) all concern my departure last month from WWSB-TV in Sarasota, where I had anchored the news and sports on weekends. The interest has floored me, as have the numerous emails from people asking where I have gone. The correspondents have uniformly praised my work on the air, and expressed disappointment at its absence from their televisions.

It feels good to be missed!

I have replied to every one of them, and explained that I have devoted myself to freelance work and my own video production company, including a plug for its Facebook page. I spare them complaints about the stress of my former job and the boss who greatly contributed unnecessarily to said stress. That doesn't matter. I decided to leave, and now I look forward to what comes next.

Meantime, I have more time to blog!

No comments: