Friday, September 21, 2007

Family Guy

Volume 5 of the FOX show Family Guy came out this week. They come in volumes rather than seasons because volume 1 has seasons 1 and 2 on it. This week Best Buy has the previous volumes on sale for $17.99. I highly recommend it. It's completely politically incorrect and utterly hilarious.

I'm glad I noticed that I was missing volume 2. I the cat wishes I still was. I scare Annie laughing at the TV. She prefers that I watch movies. If I pop in a movie and lie down on the couch she knows she can sleep on top of me undisturbed for an hour. So don't you call me a couch potato; I'm a couch pillow.

Unrelated, I sent an e-mail to a friend yesterday blabbering on about the same stuff I usually do. She wrote back: "You never fail to deliver a heartfelt message." I confessed in reply that "they're only heartfelt because I lack the inventiveness to tell good lies."

No comments: