Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Video

As you might have noticed, the embedded code to play the flash video from the b-roll.net site is not working. It doesn't work on my Geocities site either.

The video does sparkle on b-roll.net, though. I uploaded a couple of other short films I've done.

Magicicada Septendicim

and

The Light Wires

B-roll.net and other sites that allow you to upload video, such as YouTube and Google Video have a 100MB limit on the size of the video file you can upload. To maximize quality, I made Flash video files come as close to 100MB as I could. The Light Wires video came out to 99.2MB. They'll still get compressed to something more manageable for streaming on the web but the better quality that goes in, I figure, the better it will come out.

It seems to work on b-roll.net. I'll try YouTube and Google Video later.

No comments: