Sunday, March 01, 2009

Erica and Brandon

"I'm sorry," she said. "I kiss a lot."

The context was a photo shoot rather than a date but since I was shooting a couple being, well, a couple, the young lady in question still had nothing to apologize for.

This was my second shoot with someone who replied to my craigslist ad offering to shoot them for free in exchange for their understanding that I might screw the whole thing up and leave them with nothing for their effort.

Erica and Brandon met me Saturday morning in the Ybor City section of Tampa. I made suggestions on where to stand but, as with my previous victim subject, they mostly directed themselves.

After the shoot I made copies of all the ones they wanted. As I powered up my laptop, they started talking about lunch plans and invited me along. "Wait until you see the pictures first," I said. "And decide if I earned it."

They did. And I gratefully accepted their offer.



The framing was primarily vertical but I shot some horizontally.

No comments: