Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Full Disclosure

In light of talk about a local TV meteorologist who may once have been an actress whose credits include a film called "Assault of the Killer Bimbos," I should divulge that a thorough search of my name will turn up a John McQuiston with acting credits as well.

According to the Internet Movie Database (IMDB), John McQuiston has appeared in episodes of such television shows such "Rebus," "Still Game" and "Taggart."

Alas, I must also confess that, much as I would like to boast that I once played "Man in Pub" in an episode of "Rebus" (not to be confused with "Reba," though I would be equally proud to have played a man in pub there), I cannot take credit for these credits. This John McQuiston is an actor in the UK, where I have never, sorry to say, set foot.

No comments: