Monday, June 15, 2009

People in the Pound

ZooToo has just posted my final story. This one I actually shot back in February but was delayed because the story's subject, the Humane Society of the Nature Coast, was a contender for ZooToo's million-dollar makeover.

Executive Director Joanne Schoch and other volunteers spent a week living in the shelter's animal cages to raise awareness and money for the shelter.

I hope my pronouncement that this was my "final story" for ZooToo is premature. It suspended news production back in April. I was told that it may be temporary, which would be great because I enjoyed doing the stories. ZooToo been slowly releasing stories already produced to keep the website fresh since then.

You can read the story on ZooToo's website or watch the video version below.

No comments: