Monday, June 23, 2008

Zion National Park

I love the novelty of HBO as much as the next guy but not enough to tolerate Little Women.

Maybe I should be out shooting or at least seeing something instead but I'm wiped out. I caught a cold or something in Vegas and I haven't shaken it yet. I haven't slept well the entire trip. Plus, though these boots might be made for walking, my feet seem to have forgotten that they were designed for bipedal locomotion.

But as much as I'd like to spend a day in bed trying to sleep, I may never get another chance to visit these sites so I drag myself up and down trails that wind around and onto incomprehensibly giant rocks.

Tonight we rest (Mr. & Mrs. Smith is on F/X) and tomorrow we head back to the Grand Canyon. To get a different view than we've already had, we're going to have to hike down into the canyon. I'll be wheezing and that green boulder you see trailside when you visit will be something I coughed up.

No comments: