Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chris's Plumbing Service Still Ranks

It has been more than two years since I detailed an unsatisfactory experience I had with Chris's Plumbing Service in Riverview, Fl.

My one-man campaign drew the interest of people including the author of the Church of the Customer blog, which wrote about how blogs have given disgruntled customers effective recourse against companies they felt had wronged them.

Church of the Customer noted that a Google search for Chris's Plumbing Service would bring up my blog as the second result, behind only Chris's own site.

I mention this because my stat counter tells me that people still find my blog after visiting Church of the Customer. Not only that, even now -- more than two-and-a-half years later -- that same Google search for Chris's STILL ranks my blog as the second result.

1 comment:

Bubba Stokes said...

You can't be too careful. One time The Drain King left a flyer on my door. I needed a plumber, but I conducted a web search on the plumbing monarch and found his license was expired 5 years and was arrested for felony theft three times. Glad I checked it out.