Thursday, October 02, 2008

I Love My Tar Heels



Especially the one on the right. What a smile!

I was reading Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column on Sports Illustrated's web site when the above photo in a sidebar distracted me. I clicked on it and it led me to this page, the SI Cheerleader of the Week. There the member of Carolina's dance team says she listens to the Goo Goo Dolls and Third Eye Blind -- I've heard of these bands! -- and confesses that her most annoying habit is picking her wedgies in public. Ain't that cute?

No? Well, I thought it was. But if you didn't, SI was kind enough to add a a photo gallery that you might like better.

What a wonderful time of year to be in Chapel Hill. If my father were rich, I'd still be in college. If I get rich myself, I'm going back.

No comments: